Publish your book with us
All manuscripts will be assessed by the reviewers following the Peer review process.
The manuscripts must conform to the editorial interests of FahrenHouse and will be evaluated for their scientific quality and for their academic, social and / or cultural interest.
The editorial process follows two phases:
First phase: the authors or editors of the book should send an initial proposal, which will contain the following aspects:
- A summary of the content of the book (250-300 words), the main topics addressed and the objectives pursued with the publication.
- The contribution and / or innovation it represents.
- A table of contents. In the case of a collective work, the full name of the authors and the institution must be provided.
- A summary (250-300 words) of each chapter.
Once the proposal has been revised, the authors will receive notice of the approval, if it has been favorably valued. Otherwise, they will receive the suggestions of the reviewers, which must be accepted and included.
Second phase: the authors or editors of the book will send all the materials for completing the book, and they will be reviewed (see section Peer Review Process). The decision will be communicated to them proposing, if needed, the appropriate modifications.
All manuscripts must be written Times New Roman font size 12, singled-spaced y with numbered pages.
References, bibliography and notes will comply with the style standards of the APA (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association. 6ª ed., 2010, ISBN: 9781433805592.
For quotation the next guidelines will be followed:
- If the quote includes the author’s last name, only the date and referred page/s will be included in brackets.
- If the author’s last name is not included, last name, date and page/s will appear in this order in brackets.
- If two or more authors are responsible for a work, only the first time all last names will be mentioned, while just the first author’s last name plus et al will appear on the following occasions.
- Quotes will appear between quotation marks. Those whose length is five or more lines will be rendered in a similar style but in a different paragraph, indented and size-10 font.
Images and pictures must be presented in .jpg format with a resolution of 300 pixels per inch, in separate files as an attachment to the document. Files must be named according to the order they follow within the document: figure01.jpg, o graph01.jpg
Explore our catalog
Send us your manuscript
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
The Editorial Board will be the first to evaluate the manuscripts, and then they will be evaluated by the external reviewers according to criteria of scientific quality and academic, social and / or cultural interest. Decisions will be announced to the authors stating, if necessary, the appropriate amendments. The Publishing House reserves the right to publish them.
All rights reserved. Neither full nor part of the books may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of FahrenHouse, except for nonprofit and educational uses.
The names and email addresses entered in this editorial site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this editorial and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.